“MBP will try to ensure that braille is made available where necessary, even at subsidize rates, to empower blind people to participate meaningfully in community concerns and promote their socio-economic advancement.”
- To have a fully equipped braille printing press to meet the needs of braille users in the country.
- To provide a facility where organizations and individuals may receive prompt and reliable braille transcription services.
- To ensure that blind people have access to the same information as their sighted counterparts when attending official functions, religious services or private gatherings.
- To help create opportunities for blind people to hold responsible and administrative position by making available appropriate braille reference materials.
- To promote braille literacy and to work towards making MBP the standard-setter for the braille systems used in the country.
For more details, please contact us at
Malaysian Braille Press
Unit 13-8, 13th Floor,
Menara Sentral Vista,
No. 150, Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad,
50470, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : +603 22762973 ext. 343 or 344
Fax : +603 22761653
Email : email@example.com